Every time users perform a search on Google, there is an expectation of the results displayed. Whether it’s an informational or transactional search, as long as you have a site, products, or services that there is an interest in, it’s important to show up and provide relevant information.
To meet specific needs and searches, you need a properly executed strategy that will ensure the best results for your budget. Work with a Google ADS agency that performs.
In our team, we have accredited specialists with over 10 years of experience in creating Google Ads strategies and campaigns. Enough time to test, learn, draw conclusions and build our own methodology that we know generates top results.
We display your ads where users are actively searching for your products and services.
We display precise ads on thousands of specific keywords related to the products on the site (e.g. product + brand + range)
We place your banners on sites visited by potential customers.
We display your products in user searches, along with their image and price, boosting qualified clicks and sales.
We track your site visitors on the Display network with banners containing the products they have visited/added to their basket to encourage them to purchase.
We display your banners and videos in the second search engine, where the retention rate has surpassed that of TV channels.
In our opinion there are 3 conditions that must be met in order for your business to have a positive ROI:
It is very important to have a competitive business in the market with an attractive offer. You don’t have to compare yourself with businesses you know offline. Check the offer of websites in your field, which are bidding on the first page on the main keywords.
Have a well-structured, navigable website with a good loading speed and an attractive design. The sales funnel should also be as short as possible. Ideally, the site should be well SEO optimized, and we can help. Here again, it’s important to check the sites you’ll be competing with.
Have custom Google campaigns implemented by experienced specialists who have worked, tested and know the best practices for you to get the best results.
1. It is essential to understand your business. That’s why we analyze both your business and your competitors. You’ll have a discussion with the team to identify your strengths, target audience, and KPIs.
2. We analyze your website and sales funnel and give you recommendations to improve the user experience on your website.
3. We outline your promotion strategy, focused on your target audience and the KPIs we set with you at the outset.
4. Once the campaigns are live, we analyze the user response to them and the results, which we report on.
5. We optimize Google campaigns, focusing your budget on the ones that get you the best results. We are constantly identifying new opportunities and campaign types to test.